Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Sexy Beast

As most of you already know, i am the not so proud owner of the worst mode of transportation on the face of the planet, and naturally, and as such i am somewhat set apart from the crowd of those who drive descent respectable cars.

Lovingly nicknamed the sexy beast, my 1988 Dodge Dakota died this Friday in the parking lot after school. It was a very sad day (for further details see jared's blog). Today we were able to tow it back home, and my dad and i have ascertained that it could just be a bad fuel filter, which hopefully it will turn out to be. But in the meantime, i'm stuck at home doing who knows what. I am also faced with the fact of possibly having to buy a new car which im not really in a position to do right now. So your thoughts prayers and donations would be greatly appreciated.

I hope you all have a wonderful week,

Think about me when your out and about having a great time......

6 Comments:

Blogger julio said...

such,,, memories.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you got it back to your house...it looked so lonely sitting in the the parking lot all by itself:(

5:29 PM  
Blogger Mae said...

well, I would offer to drive you around but I pretty much know that that would be fruitless. have a great week sitting at home!

:)MariE

10:29 AM  
Blogger MEC said...

the sexy beast. . .hmm, I have to say Jordan that I'm sorry your totally sexy truck is dead.

12:47 PM  
Blogger JJewell06 said...

thank you, thank you all for your kind and sympathetic words

4:01 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

*sniffle...I'll never love again!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home