Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The One and Only Steph

Today i was just struck with actually how much Stephanie means to me. To clarify any misconceptions, Stephanie means the world to me. Steph and I have been friends pretty much forever. Our family goes over to the Semmel's every 4th of July, and we have an awesome time together. Also, i think that Steph has been in my Sunday school class since we were like 2. I have alot of great memories of hanging out with Steph. All this to say that Steph is a great friend, a great person, and a genius, and i feel privileged to be counted among her friends.

6 Comments:

Blogger turza said...

What the frequency were you doing at home blogging at 10:29 in the morning, while the rest of us were slaving away?????

btw, i love steph too!

9:20 PM  
Blogger turza said...

Sorry, 'what the frequency' is a physics thing....

9:20 PM  
Blogger JJewell06 said...

turns out the time on my blog is all screwed up and i havent had time to mess around with it yet.

I like that, "what the frequency"

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is everyone writing about Steph? Don't get me wrong I LOVE STEPH THE MOST OF EVERYBODY, but why? it's wickert

2:04 PM  
Blogger DisplayName said...

ouch wickert, your words cut deep...

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang, even i can feel the bite!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home