Monday, January 16, 2006

My Day In A Nutshell

Well i've had several requests to post since i havent posted in forever and a day. So for all you guys here you go...

Today started out like any other day. Got up, got ready, got to school, went to all my classes. It was pretty boring until i got to lunch, then due to the turning of events, things got interesting including food all over my pants and..... as you can probly guess, all over my $75 bass slip-on shoes. In addition to all this, i had several very delicious cookies stolen from me. Now I'm currently in 6th hour study hall working on Anatomy and listening to Bowling for Soup. (If anyone would like tips on how to listen to music in school just let me know.) After this i have T.A. and then (drumroll) an anatomy test. Wish me luck. Oh btw, if any of you read Andy Costa's blog, nothing that he posted today is true. ;)

P.S. As Red Green says, "keep your stick on the ice."

6 Comments:

Blogger julio said...

i dont get whatmakes them "bass" slip ons?

9:30 AM  
Blogger MEC said...

Dude, my parents got me bass shoes yesterday, they were $50 and they brought me back Milano

9:43 AM  
Blogger MEC said...

. . . cookies sorry I'm just weird

9:44 AM  
Blogger JJewell06 said...

Jared to answer your question, "bass" is a really expensive, really sexy brand of shoes.

12:59 PM  
Blogger julio said...

now i see why the clerk made you give up 75 bucks for those things before he even thought about letting you have em.

4:26 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

'sexy', maybe not

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home