Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Friends

Today i've been asked to post about Amy M.

So....... I've known Amy for like 16 years. We were in the same Sunday school classes, had many of the same friends, our parents were friends, and we were in the same small group. I know alot about Amy, and she knows all kinds of random things about me, because our moms talk to each other about us all the time. Following this train of thought, i started thinking about all my friends and how long i've known them. It's so weird how friendships work. You can know someone your whole life, and not really know each other that well, or be really close friends. On the other hand, you can meet someone, and a month later your best friends. It's gonna be so different after we all graduate from highschool and all go our separate ways. Friends that i've known all my life will move away and I'll probly never see them again. Which leads me to the conclusion that...... i need to have as much fun with all my friends now, while i still have a chance.

Thanx for reading and remember to, "keep your stick on the ice."

1 Comments:

Blogger MEC said...

Amen! *you really didn't say much about Amy*

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home