Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Miss Hrefna Thordarson

Well Today i was persuaded to post about Hrefna, you all know her, some of you love her, and yes we all know her by her other name.... Herpes. The reason that i decided to post about Hrefna is due solely to the fact that she is going away in 12 days 17 hours and 37 minutes, and she's not taking me with her.... to Iceland. So, one reason for this post is expressing extreme displeasure in her decision to not taking me with her, and miss days and days of school. "Grrrrr" ~ Hrefna..... Also, just to satisfy my own curiousity i would like to know how many people are going to miss Herpes. If you will, please leave a comment to that effect, thank you. By the way, i just want you all to know that making paper airplanes is harder than it looks, and also, having dogfights with said paper airplanes, (ariel battles) is very entertaining, you should try it some time. Welp i think thats about all i have to say for now.

Have a wonderful afternoon

1 Comments:

Blogger MEC said...

Yes, I experienced one of these said 'dogfights' and you poked me in the eye!

I love Hrep, and will miss her dearly!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home