Thursday, January 19, 2006

Adrienne Appreciation Week

Meg and I were talking yesterday and we decided that it is about time to have an adrienne appreciation week. We just want to pay a small tribute to adrienne for all the weird pics, mean comments, outlandish behavior, and crazy friends that make Adrienne who she is. Therefore Meg and I and a few other people have been expending a tremendous amount of effort compiling pictures quotes etc..... of adrienne. I'm still working on transfering the pictures to my computer but hopefully i'll have that done sometime next week. So in the meantime i would like to grace you with a couple of sweet, kind, and uplifting quotes from adrienne.

Enjoy.....

1.) "I just build you up so that you can come crashing back down!"
2.) "Shut up!"
3.) "Yeah well.."
4.) "Corndogs. . . . . ."
5.) "Stop poking me!"
6.) "I messed up.... ooops."
7.) "i like corndogs. i think theyre funny"
8.) "STOP FLASHIING ME!!!"

5 Comments:

Blogger MEC said...

Corndogs, that one word will make me laugh for hours

; ) love ya Adrienne!!!

9:31 AM  
Blogger MEC said...

*Just a warning, the above post will become an other famous Adrienne quote* (Meg)

9:35 AM  
Blogger JJewell06 said...

That'll be a good adrienne quote for tomorrow, "i cant ever look at them the same way again."

9:36 AM  
Blogger julio said...

i know another one.
"grrr"

9:43 AM  
Blogger MEC said...

Grrrrr! is by far my favorite!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home