Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Big Jerk or Nice Boy

It has come to my attention over the last week or so that i seem to have two, somewhat different personalities. Either that, or, people have very different ideas concerning my personality(ies). Basically my two main personalities can be summed in two phrases:

1.) Big Jerk
2.) Nice Boy

But before you make a decision on which personality you think that i possess just so that no one gets confused here's a dictionary definition for you.

Big - ( Of considerable size, number, quantity, magnitude, or extent; large. See Synonyms at large.) + Jerk - ( foolish, rude, or contemptible person.) = Big Jerk


Nice - (Pleasing and agreeable in nature, or, A city of southeast France on the Mediterranean Sea northeast of Cannes. Controlled by various royal houses after the 13th century, the city was finally ceded to France in 1860. It is the leading resort city of the French Riviera. Population: 342,903.) + Boy - (An immature or inexperienced man, especially a young man.) = Nice Boy

If neither of these definitions fully express your idea of my personality please feel free to add your own opinions or comments.


Until next time...

9 Comments:

Blogger julio said...

hey! im the ony big jerk in school. i hope you have a different scource of that phrase than rebecca.

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robert Chase=BIG JERK

9:30 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

Great umm, nice jerk?
Sometimes big jerk, sometimes nice boy normally a nice jerk

8:09 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I've been told to set things right--so this is my attempt.
Jordan--You are a nice boy. That's it. That is who you are. Your identity. JARED is the big jerk! Claiming his name is unoriginal and outrageous...(Happy now, Jared?) Anyway...Even though you have your moments, I'm afraid that "nice boy" will follow you till at least graduation. Maybe in college you can adopt a new identity---but with a white minivan, i doubt it.
Hehe.

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to go with BIG JERK!!! hehe! (Only cuz I love ya!) My pimpin' buddy!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Hmmm...I think that anonymous #2 is just jealous. You probably broke her heart.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

were you feeling ok today? I passed you on my way home from work today and as far as i knew you didn't have a half day so...i hope you aren't sick!

time for a new post...don't ya think? ~

1:13 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

POST!!!! GRRR!

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!!!!!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home