Sunday, December 18, 2005

Nobody Knows

Well today since i was already sick, didnt go to church, had to call off work, and have finals starting on Monday, i decided to take a few minutes out and start a blog. Just for someplace to go to voice my thoughts, and talk about what's going on in my life. Speaking of which, my parents just told me that as an early graduation gift, they were gonna go in halfway on a really nice laptop. Also, next week im going skiing with my family in Tennessee and North Carolina for Christmas Break. It should be fun, hopefully. Should i ski, or try snowboarding? I've still got about a week to decide. Well i hope you all have a great week of finals, and look forward to seeing you all after christmas break, or maybe sooner, who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home