Wednesday, August 09, 2006

oil and water don't mix... they explode

Well just to give you a quick update on my life.

- I still work at Arby's
- I still have a cell phone (so call me)
- I start college on August 21st

They're have been a few new and exciting things going on lately.

After closing at Arby's one night, Shannon, Matt and I decided to walk over to Wal-Mart for a few minutes. As we were crossing 26, Matt and Shannon dared me to lay down in the middle of the intersection. That was interesting. But hey i lived to tell about it so "what the heck." Another interesting thing that happened occured when i was dumping friers at Arby's. For those of you who don't know, dumping friers is when you take all the old oil out of the friers and replace it with nice clean oil. Pretty simple... unless you mix really hot water with really hot oil. In that case, as i learned, stand back 'cuz things are gonna start poppin'. That was TOTALLY AWESOME. Anyway...

Other than that i went to a pool party, saw some old friends, went to tropicanoe cove, worked out a few times, gave away some curly fries and potatoe bites, got a little older and a little fatter.

Oh about this dancing thing. I'm sick of going around the bush with this, if anyone can come up with a good way to either prove i can dance or go down trying, please, leave me a comment.

8 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Yeah potato bites! They're ALMOST my new favorite thing...
And about your dancing--we've been through this before. You always announce that you'll do it--but whenever you're put on the spot you refuse or come up with some excuse. EVERY TIME.
Who agrees with me that Jordan CANNOT DANCE?!

12:04 PM  
Blogger julio said...

why have a whole other comment section about jordans dancing. of course he can. lets just leave it at that. enough.

12:07 PM  
Blogger JJewell06 said...

rebecca whenever you ask, is always a really bad time. ie when i'm at work. i said if i need to prove it to you i will. but we'll have to figure out a good time (and when i have my dancing shoes on)

12:31 PM  
Blogger JJewell06 said...

heck yes i have dancing shoes! i've become quite the accomplished dancer since i saw you last.

11:39 PM  
Blogger JJewell06 said...

i want to major in something called bioinformatics, but for right now i'm enrolled in the school of management

12:42 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

I've found something really cool lately called nanotechnology (thought you'd want to know) and Jordan, why would you think that water and oil should go together @ all? I don't understand your logic @ all!

I might call you, if I remember somewhere that I have signal. . .

12:47 PM  
Blogger turza said...

Jordan is the best dancer in town! no, hold that thouht the dayton police could be better. are you working at arby's during the year too?

11:46 AM  
Blogger JJewell06 said...

the cops got nothin' on me tirzah. Yeah i am gonna work a couple evenings a week during school i think.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home